Crossing at Jackson Creek - click for marketing information
- Sale Price: $1,500,000 ($9,399 per acre)
- Sale Date: December 21, 2011
- Description: 159.6+/- acres (6,952,176 sq ft) of land, preliminarily approved for 167 single-family homes and 114 duplexes (planned density of 1.76 dwelling units per acre)
- Location: South side of Delaney Road, a quarter-mile east of Nelson Road and a quarter-mile west of Cedar Road, in southern New Lenox, Illinois
- PINs: 14-12-04-100-002-0000, 14-12-04-200-011-0000
- Zoning/Future Land Use: R-2A Single Family Residence and R-4 Two-Unit Residence in the Village of New Lenox. Designated for Low-Density Residential (2 to 3.5 units per acre) on Future Land Use map.