Lakemoor Gardens - click for marketing information
- Sale Price: $227,882 ($6,330 per acre)
- Sale Date: September 29, 2011
- Description: 36+/- acres (1,568,160 sq ft) of land, originally planned for a senior-living campus containing a total of 407 residential units. 336 units were planned as studio/efficiency assisted-living units to be spread across six buildings, and the remaining units were planned as assisted-living cottages. A community clubhouse was also planned.
- Location: South side of Lincoln Road, just east of Chapel Hill Road in Lakemoor, Illinois.
- PIN: 10-30-300-005
- Zoning: RM-1 Low Density Multi-Family Residential District PUD (with Conditional Use Permit) and RA-1 Attached Residential District PUD in the Village of Lakemoor